Visa Requirements


Students who live outside the European Union will need a valid student Schengen Visa. We recommend that you start working on your visa at the Italian Embassy closest to your home as soon as possible. Different Italian embassies, even within the same country, have slightly different requirements, and it can take more time than one would expect to work through them.

For a general description about what you can expect when you contact an embassy, see the Sant'Anna Institute's guidance here.

If you have questions about the visa application process, contact